National Youth Council of India is hosting an Essay Competition on Constitutional Law in the Last month of 2020.
National Youth Council of India (NYCI) is a Youth Lead Organization Founded in the year 2013 and acted as Youth Development Consortium with the theme of “Empowering Young People to become Agent of Change of their Development”. National Youth Council of India is India’s Largest Youth Movement which known for an Extravaganza Event “Chennai International Youth Festival” an annual event which involves 20 Million Youths across India. NYCI is a Guinness Record and Government Award-winning Organization for Creating Mass impact several social Causes to the society. NYCI believes that young people are at the heart of solutions to the world’s greatest challenges. That’s why we’re dedicated to strengthening systems in communities to achieve sustainable outcomes in health, education, and political and economic empowerment. By helping young people pursue their aspirations, we empower them to contribute to, and benefit from, the creation of more peaceful and prosperous communities. Currently, NYCI has awarded more than 20,000 young talents excel in different streams like Sports, Science, Cultural and etc. NYCI currently has 2800 Chapters and 120 Institutional chapter across India. NYCI take the pride of organizing Special Olympics International Football Championship with the participation of 20 different countries. NYCI aims to bring a solution and tackle all the existing issues that hinder the growth and development of Indian youngsters. NYCI is a platform to build and develop the Youth through leadership activities, Education, Social works and initiatives, Cultural programs, supports and opportunities that foster their assets, build healthy community connections, and strengthen their skills and competencies and create the leaders and change-makers of the future. Currently, NYCI is leading the wave of change and youth empowerment in India and is doing everything in its power to bring a significant impact on the youth and make the dream of India becoming a superpower a reality. To contribute to the achievement of Vision of the Council by promoting mutual collaboration among young people, and working in partnership with state and non- state actors in order to empower the young people of the India.
- The last date of Registration is December 17, 2020. Register at this page (Link page from NYCI page).
- Last date of submission of Essay: 21st December,2020 not later than 05:45 PM (Submission made only in time limit will be counted)
- Eligibility: Law students, scholars, academicians, lawyers & legal professionals are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- The participants may choose any contemporary topic related to Constitutional Law.
- Essays should be original, not exceeding 2,000 – 2400 words (excluding footnotes) and should be in English.
- Times New Roman with font size 12 should be used for the body of the Essay
- Times New Roman with font size 10 should be used for footnotes.
- A soft copy of the Essay should be submitted to email@example.com by 09:00 PM latest by 25th December, 2020 along with author’s name and contact number.
- The fee paid for the competition is non-refundable.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entry without any prior information, if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- In all matters related to the Essay Competition, the decision of the Panel and NYCI shall be final and conclusive.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- The Unique Code will be given to the Teams, which will work for whole competition.
- Digital Certificates will be provided to all participants.
1st Prize: INR 1,100 + Certificate of Excellence;
2nd Prize: INR 750 + Certificate of Excellence and;
3rd Prize: INR 500 + Certificate of Excellence.
Winners will be announced/awarded at a virtual ceremony presided over by Hon’ble Mr./Ms. Chief Guest on 25th December 2020 at 04.30 PM
- Knowledge of Law: 20 Marks
- Structure & Organisation: 20 Marks
- Latest Developments in such topic: 20 Marks
- Researchers view & Relevance of Research: 20 Marks
- Compliance with Rules & Presentation: 20 Marks
INR 300 per participant is the registration fee which must be paid prior to filling the registration form. Fee can be paid through NEFT/IMPS at:
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: Himanshu Sharma
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1206001501073280 | IFSC CODE: PUNB0120600
BANK: Punjab National Bank, Baggi
For further information or clarification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8894352811.