Data and Research
Share This Post
- Promote the collection, analysis, dissemination and use of socioeconomic and demographic data on youth development, in particular data pertinent to the implementation of this Policy;
- Ensure that data collected and analyzed on youth issues are disaggregated by age, sex, geographical area and other attributes; Promote relevant policy-oriented research on key youth issues;
- Establish and continuously update statistical database and information system on youth development at both national sub-national levels;
- Meaningfully involve all youths and in particular youths with disabilities, young women and young people in rural areas in the planning, generation and dissemination of data;
- Promote a culture of reading and seeking information among youth;
- Promote the exchange of ideas and information on regional and international youth issues.